Advanced reporting console for users traffic analysisLearn more
Rapid development of multiplayer virtual worlds with SmartFoxServer and the Flash platformLearn more
Experience the next generation massive multiplayer platform, with an enhanced architecture and tons of new featuresLearn more
Move SmartFoxServer 2X to the cloud with the Jelastic PlatformLearn more
Dedicated and semi-dedicated hosting for SmartFoxServer Basic/Pro/2XLearn more
- March 28th, 2017SmartFoxServer 2X v2.12.4 patch released
SmartFoxServer 2X v2.12.4 is available for download as a patch to be installed on v2.12+.
This release fixes an issue with IPv6 addresses parsing and output to the logs.
You can download the update from here.
- November 18th, 2016Standalone AdminTool for SFS2X
The SmartFoxServer 2X Administration Tool is now also available as a standalone macOS and Windows application.
You can get it here: http://www.smartfoxserver.com/download/sfs2x#p=extras
- November 8th, 2016SmartFoxServer 2.12 is out
SmartFoxServer 2X 2.12 is out with a host of new features and fixes, such as:
- JoinRoomInvite, allows players to invite other clients in a game Room to play, available also from client side
- Private UserVariables, allow to create UserVariables that are local to the player, and not broadcast to other clients
- Updated Jetty version 9.3 for web services (BlueBox, uploads, crypto init)
- Support IP ranges for black/white lists in IP Filter
- AdminTool support for TLS encrypted connection
- Embedded Java 8 runtime
… and lots more!
You can read the full release notes and download the installer from here.
Also make sure to check the Client API download page where we have published updates for all supported clients (API release 1.7.x).
- August 18th, 2016An App, a Marathon and an Astronaut: a SFS case story
Over the last few years, the RunSocial mobile app has been under development featuring SmartFoxServer 2X and other innovative technologies. Recently, the app was approved by the American National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the European Space Agency (ESA) for use on the International Space Station (ISS).
On April 24th 2016, Tim Peake of the European Space Agency completed the London Marathon, running the 42.2 km on a treadmill connected to RunSocial while circling the Earth about two and half times at an altitude of 400 km high, being visible to all other virtual concurrent runners.
SmartFoxServer proved to be a mature and robust solution for this task, thanks to its high performance and scalable messaging system in multi-user, realtime scenarios, a sensible structure for organizing application logic and a wide range of options to store, organize, and distribute users and data.