We have just released a new update of the Objective-C/Swift API providing full support for Apple’s latest tvOS. The release also includes a couple of fixes for the iOS and OS X frameworks.
Together with SFS2X we provide the latest version of our SmartFoxBits components, which can save you a ton of time in setting up the application GUI if you are using the Adobe Flash platform to build your client.
The base SmartFoxBits pack contains five components:
- Connector: manages the connection/disconnection process (supporting the new reconnection system too)
- Login: handles the login process
- RoomList: manages the Rooms list, including the Groups feature (allowing to create multiple views of the list based on groups)
- UserList: manages the user list allowing private chat
- ChatBox: provides a basic chatting component
You can check all the details and read the documentation on the SmartFoxBits page.