A new SFS2X update is available with new powerful features and fixes discussed in the support forums recently:
- Improved scalability and thread management via Auto-scaling Thread Pools. No more need to fine tune threads by hand
- BlueBox v3.0: revamped and improved edition running on the latest Jetty 9
- Integrated file uploads
- Added support for websockets over SSL (WSS)
- AdminTool: Extension Manager module, allows to manage, upload and deploy Extensions directly from the Admin GUI
- AdminTool: administrators can now be given access to a selection of modules and server halt/restart permissions
… lots more …
You can read the full release notes and download the installer from here.
Also check the latest HTML5 client API supporting the WSS protocol and the porting of the SpaceWar game to Unity (available in the Unity examples package).
A new update is available for SmartFoxServer 2X. It provides several fixes related to the latest issues discussed in the forums and includes new improvements. The cumulative patch can be applied to version 2.0.1 and higher. Please read the full release notes and download the update from our download section.
On the client side we have also released:
- New HTML5/Websocket API release (final release)
- New ActionScript 3 API
- New Windows RT / Windows Phone 8 API (beta)
We also introduced a new server side feature called SystemController Filters, that allows custom logic to be added on top of the System requests.
- Read the release notes and download the update
- Learn more about SystemController Filters
Last but not least, we published a new Unity example + tutorial created by Andy Martin, showing the Buddy List features of SmartFoxServer 2X.