Problem with hosting

Need help with SmartFoxServer? You didn't find an answer in our documentation? Please, post your questions here!

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

Heatkigerr

Re: Problem with hosting

Postby Heatkigerr » 07 Mar 2015, 16:52

Lapo wrote:Yes I do.
You create the class, add the event listeners and then send a login request... without connecting first? :)

First you need to call connect(...), handle the connection event, then send the login request.

Please refer to the examples provided in your SFS installation (under the Examples/ folder) if you have any doubts about this.

hope it helps.

Nope, it doesn't help. I've created a replica of the SFSTemplate example in the examples folder, and it still only works after changing my flash security settings. Apart from that it works in Internet Explorer but all other browsers lead to SecurityErrorEvent upon connecting.
sonmezroy

Postby sonmezroy » 21 Feb 2022, 10:06

i have also faced same issue, I'm running the SWF that my Flash CS6 exports when running the FLA.file.
Lapo
Site Admin

Postby Lapo » 21 Feb 2022, 11:02

Hi,
sonmezroy wrote:i have also faced same issue, I'm running the SWF that my Flash CS6 exports when running the FLA.file.

this thread is from 2014, so very old.
Can you please describe what version of SFS you're using and what is the problem exactly?

Thanks
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games

Return to “SmartFoxServer 1.x Discussions and Help”