AS3/Smartfox Server Game Programmer

SmartFoxServer gurus looking for a new job and companies looking for multi-player developers, this is the right place to meet!

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

dimayayo

AS3/Smartfox Server Game Programmer

Postby dimayayo » 14 Mar 2012, 11:41

Growing Web company seeks a strong AS3 programmer with expert knowledge of Java and MySQL integration to help blue print and develop the next generation of its multi-player online game and community.

Applicants should possess:
•Strong AS 3.0 skills. All code in the project is class based, no timeline code.
•Strong design pattern skills. ( must be familiar with using, inheritance, loose coupling, event-driven programming, etc)
•Prior multi-player game development experience
•Experience with SmartFox Server
•Experience in client-server integration
•An interest in designing fun and meaningful games for tweens and teens a plus
•Preference will be given to candidates that show us:
•Samples of previous code
•description of the programming workflow (tools, techniques, etc)

This is a contract position with possible full-time, long-term opportunity.
Please contact us with your CV and links to your work.
Satyarth

Re: AS3/Smartfox Server Game Programmer

Postby Satyarth » 26 Mar 2012, 18:23

Hello,

I just came across your post. Are you still looking for a developer ? I have 8+ years of strong development and architect experience in gaming domain, with expertise in Object Oriented AS3 programming, Java development, Smartfox Server, mysql design and scaling.

I have been part of several multiplayer and single player games in across multiple gaming genres like Social, Real Money , Casual, Educational etc I am very self driven and accountable and have worked on several roles from individual contributor to architect and team lead.

I am a versatile and very skilled team player and bring a lot of energy and technical expertise on table. I am excited to learn more about your requirements and possibly work with you soon.
woogiworld

Re: AS3/Smartfox Server Game Programmer

Postby woogiworld » 16 Nov 2013, 15:20

We are looking for an experienced smartfoxserver programmer with some good backend db expertise. We have an existing kids virtual world (www.woogiworld.com) and are looking for a new CTO to manage the next phases of development
thank you

Scott

Return to “Job offers and requests”