Developer available for small to larger projects

SmartFoxServer gurus looking for a new job and companies looking for multi-player developers, this is the right place to meet!

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

marsoups

Developer available for small to larger projects

Postby marsoups » 29 Jul 2009, 00:13

Greetings,

I have been involved with the development of a virtual world for the last 1 and a half years. The world involved multiple rooms, games, private messaging, moderation, various in-world tools and database interactivity through the Smartfox platform.

If you would like to discuss possible projects with me, please feel free to write to me on dhersch@bigpond.net.au and I will send you references and examples of my work and we can discuss further.

Kind regards,
Daniel.
Last edited by marsoups on 04 Apr 2013, 01:00, edited 2 times in total.
sritej

Postby sritej » 11 Aug 2009, 07:29

Hello,

I have been working on Smartfox server since 9 months. I have developed a few multi-player games some thing like running race, cards games, tank fight games.

Now, i want to create a virtual 3D world, where people can virtually interact with each other along with chatting adding buddys etc..

Can you please help me out in proceeding towards how to create 3-D worlds and integrating them with SmartFox. I have gone through few examples but i really couldn't understand where to start with to get on with the things.

Thank You,

Sritej
sstark

Postby sstark » 11 Aug 2009, 19:23

Unity3D
marsoups

Re: Developer available for small to larger projects

Postby marsoups » 04 Apr 2013, 01:02

Greetings,

I have some spare time on my hands and open to other opportunities, please feel free to get in touch to discuss what you require for your project..

Return to “Job offers and requests”