Developers/Team available for paid work

SmartFoxServer gurus looking for a new job and companies looking for multi-player developers, this is the right place to meet!

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

JohnnyD

Developers/Team available for paid work

Postby JohnnyD » 29 Jul 2009, 21:18

Hello everybody.
I've been prowling the forums here recently seeing who's looking for developers, but it seemed best to advertise directly.

I run a small software development company, registered in the UK. As well as working as project manager with my team(s), I have a strong programming background. I personally worked as lead developer on a SmartFox-based MMORPG (which is now up and running on the web) for about 18months, and I still spend a lot of my time coding as well as project-managing.

My personal professional experience includes a wide range of technologies and areas of software (desktop apps, console games, web-apps, databases, etc). I can use this to help understand the requirements of your project, advise on appropriate technologies, and ensure all my team are technically skilled in the required areas.

If you'd like to contact me about any potential or current projects (not necessarily SmartFox) please PM me your email address - I prefer not to invite spam by posting my email publicly.

Thanks.

Return to “Job offers and requests”