how to import smartfoxserver redbox examples in flex 3

Post your questions and bug-reports about the audio/video streaming add-on based on Red5 Media Server.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

siddj009

how to import smartfoxserver redbox examples in flex 3

Postby siddj009 » 01 May 2011, 06:11

hi i want to import some redbox example in flex 3 , i tried it but no sucess ,any body guide me please,i have one more question ,where is smartfoxclient.swc located ,because i got location of redboxclient.swc location but i cant find location of smartfoxclient.swc so i can import it into my project
Bax
Site Admin

Postby Bax » 02 May 2011, 08:27

If the import feature of Flex Builder doesn't work, create a new project and copy the content of the src folder of the example to the src folder of your project.
You will then need to link the RedBoxClient_AS3.swc and the SmartFoxServer API (no swc available, link the source code directly).
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team
siddj009

Postby siddj009 » 02 May 2011, 10:00

hi bax i created new project and then copied content of src folder of example and then paste in my proj src folder,after that i linked the redboxclient.swc from folder flashapi>redboxclient_as3,but how i can link smartfoxclient to my project,where is smartfoxapi located ,

2nd question

can i use api that you provide in form of package in flex project
Bax
Site Admin

Postby Bax » 04 May 2011, 18:46

The SmartFoxServer API are not available as SWC. you will need to add the source files to your project. They are located in the SFS installation folder, under Flash API > Actionscript 3.0
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team

Return to “RedBox”