Post your questions and bug-reports about the audio/video streaming add-on based on Red5 Media Server.
Moderators: Bax, Lapo, rjgtav
I am running a windows xp machine and am trying to run the examples for red box.
I have started smartfox pro 1.6.6 and have started red5.bat
When I click the index.html file in, for example, smartfox chat AV it comes up with the following:
Server IP: 127.0.0.1
Server port: 9339
What am I doing wrong?
Is there a step by step guide anywhere?
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 14:12
I would recommend to test the examples using the "guided" procedure.
1) Launch SmartFox (and Red5 for the A/V)
2) Point your browser to localhost:8080
3) Follow the simple procedure to install the examples and browse them
4) Launch the wanted RedBox example from there.
Works out of the box on any Windows/Linux/Mac machine we know of.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 15677
- Joined: 21 Mar 2005, 09:50
- Location: Italy
Return to RedBox
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest