BlitzBotz : Think you've got the BlitzBallz?

Show a beta or the final version of your latest SmartFoxServer-based project.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

emorobot

BlitzBotz : Think you've got the BlitzBallz?

Postby emorobot » 10 May 2013, 05:09

BlitzBotz - Think you've got the BlitzBallz?
http://www.blitzballz.com/index.cfm

I wanted to share this SmartFox + Unity3D multi-platform game that I've been working on. The SmartFox community was awesome in helping me learn how to build this game, and I can't thank you all enough.

We are currently taking pre-registrations for Alpha. You can read more about the game, follow our dev blog, and more at :
http://www.blitzbotz.com/index.cfm

- PLATFORMS-

Registered members will be able to access the same account from any of the following devices, completely free!

PC Standalone
    Mac Standalone
    Linux Standalone
    Web Player (embedded in browser)
    Droid
    iOS
    OUYA (hopefully)

- OVERVIEW -

BlitzBotz is a free-to-play, online multiplayer, top-down shooter built with Unity3D and Smartfox server. Players will jack-in to their own customized BlitzBot to compete in online arenas with players from all over the world, and from all kinds of devices, including PC, Droid, iOS, the Ouya, and more1!

Players will participate in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 6v6, and Free4All matches against other player-controlled BlitzBotz in coliseum-like arenas. Your score is based solely on your performance; every player earns experience that can be used to unlock new weapons, classes, and special abilities. Members of the winning team get double XP2 along with the coveted 'W' added to their ranking.

- THE STORY -

As a convicted criminal, you are serving a lifetime sentence strapped into a cell-pod in Federal Prison. It is 2185, and all prisoners now serve their terms by providing entertainment for the masses, battling surrogate robots in a televised gladiator-like competition. The same jack in the back of your skull that keeps your body paralyzed from the waist down while serving your time will also become your only route to freedom. You will control a BlitzBot remotely, without ever moving a muscle, as you battle thousands of other prisoners for the chance of a lifetime... the chance to unplug.

- SCREENSHOTS -

Completely customizable loadouts

In-game Player status HUD, v1.0 vs. v2.0

Main menu
Bax
Site Admin

Re: BlitzBotz : Think you've got the BlitzBallz?

Postby Bax » 13 May 2013, 09:03

Can't wait to see this in action!
We will be glad to add it to our showcase once it is public.
Please keep us informed.
Thank you.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team

Return to “The Gallery”