2 Errors In 1 Post 2x1!!!!!

Post here your questions about the OpenSpace 2.x or notify bugs and suggestions.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

PabloStarka

2 Errors In 1 Post 2x1!!!!!

Postby PabloStarka » 26 Apr 2011, 19:35

Finally achieved using Openspace configuring the connector component 2
and it works perfect emotion after a while, I was editing my game and each time tested (CTRL + ENTER) and tested in one of those I came out this error
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------
5001: The package name 'classes' does not contain the location of this file. Rename the package definition in this file, or move the file. D: \ SmartFoxServerPRO_1.6.6 \ Examples \ Openspace2_Trial \ Farwest \ classes \ MapInteractionManager.as

5001: The package name 'classes' does not contain the location of this file. Rename the package definition in this file, or move the file. D: \ SmartFoxServerPRO_1.6.6 \ Examples \ Openspace2_Trial \ Farwest \ classes \ MapsLoadingManager.as

5001: The package name 'classes' does not contain the location of this file. Rename the package definition in this file, or move the file. D: \ SmartFoxServerPRO_1.6.6 \ Examples \ Openspace2_Trial \ Farwest \ classes \ AvatarManager.as

5001: The package name 'classes' does not contain the location of this file. Rename the package definition in this file, or move the file. D: \ SmartFoxServerPRO_1.6.6 \ Examples \ Openspace2_Trial \ Farwest \ classes \ MapEditingManager.as

Well, I remained optimistic: D

I say "I will do everything from 0 to components of Openspace To Smartfox Server Pro"

I was in the Flash CS3 components opened the window and drag the SWF Openspace ALL SIDES IN EXISTING FLASH
Library, on stage, timeline, Etc. ..
I could not! Well I went to another PC:) I'm still a bit optimistic

Sorry for my bad English I use google translator

Here's a version for those who speak Spanish or have a translator is more understandable and better explained better understood is that

Spanish (Español)

Al fin logre utilizar el Openspace 2 configurando el componente conector
y me Funcionaba perfecto un rato despues de emocion,Estaba editando mi juego y a cada rato probaba(CTRL+ENTER) Y en una de esas probadas Me salio este error
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5001: El nombre del paquete 'classes' no contiene la ubicación de este archivo. Cambie el nombre de la definición del paquete en este archivo, o mueva el archivo. D:\SmartFoxServerPRO_1.6.6\Examples\Openspace2_Trial\Farwest\classes\MapInteractionManager.as

5001: El nombre del paquete 'classes' no contiene la ubicación de este archivo. Cambie el nombre de la definición del paquete en este archivo, o mueva el archivo. D:\SmartFoxServerPRO_1.6.6\Examples\Openspace2_Trial\Farwest\classes\MapsLoadingManager.as

5001: El nombre del paquete 'classes' no contiene la ubicación de este archivo. Cambie el nombre de la definición del paquete en este archivo, o mueva el archivo. D:\SmartFoxServerPRO_1.6.6\Examples\Openspace2_Trial\Farwest\classes\AvatarManager.as

5001: El nombre del paquete 'classes' no contiene la ubicación de este archivo. Cambie el nombre de la definición del paquete en este archivo, o mueva el archivo. D:\SmartFoxServerPRO_1.6.6\Examples\Openspace2_Trial\Farwest\classes\MapEditingManager.as

Bueno yo seguia Optimista :D

Y digo "Voy a hacer todo desde 0 Con los componentes De Openspace Para Smartfox Server Pro"

Estaba en el Flash CS3 Abri la ventana de Componentes Y Arrastre el SWF de Openspace A TODOS LOS LADOS EXISTENTES EN EL FLASH
Biblioteca ,esenario ,linea de tiempo Etc...
y no pude!!! Bien Me fui al Otro PC :) Sigo un poco optimista
Site Admin

Postby Bax » 29 Apr 2011, 13:04

Did you move the source classes (MapInteractionManager.as, MapsLoadingManager.as, etc) to a different folder?
If yes, they don't match the package name anymore, and you have to correct it.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team

Return to “OpenSpace v2 discussions and help”