Welcome to the OpenSpace 2 support board

Post here your questions about the OpenSpace 2.x or notify bugs and suggestions.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

Bax
Site Admin

Welcome to the OpenSpace 2 support board

Postby Bax » 29 Mar 2010, 08:16

Hello and welcome to the OpenSpace 2 section of our support board.
You can post here your questions, feedback and bug notifications about OpenSpace 2.x only.

Before posting we recommend to check the documentation and the FAQs on the OpenSpace website.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team
ramsesobjio

Re: Welcome to the OpenSpace 2 support board

Postby ramsesobjio » 12 May 2012, 01:49

where can i start learning how to use smartfox and openspace , i have flash knowledge but with only the documentation has bee very difficult even to run the examples .. i need a little help here or guide. at least a tutorial something like " your first mmo with smartfox flash and openspace" would be very incredible
Bax
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the OpenSpace 2 support board

Postby Bax » 14 May 2012, 08:13

Actually "your first mmo with smartfox flash and openspace" should be a book, not a tutorial! :D
You should really start from the examples and the documentation on the OpenSpace website. If you have a good Flash knowledge it isn't very difficult. Of course you also have to learn the SmartFoxServer basics, so we suggest to spend some time on its documentation too.
OpenSpace is just a component to be dragged on the stage, and you have an API to interact with it. The example shows the sequence of the initial interaction (connect to the server, login, etc).
If you then have specific questions, you can use this forum.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team

Return to “OpenSpace v2 discussions and help”