strange error while db connection using BoneCP library

Post here your questions about SFS2X. Here we discuss all server-side matters. For client API questions see the dedicated forums.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

pankaj454k

strange error while db connection using BoneCP library

Postby pankaj454k » 20 Mar 2017, 06:21

Hello,

I am getting below error. I am not able to understand what is this error. I got stuck with this error since long and not able to move forward. Any help will be highly appreciated.

SFS server is hosted on EC2.

20:44:09,260 WARN [SFSWorker:Ext:3] v290.ExtensionReqController - java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method com.google.common.collect.MapMaker.makeComputingMap(Lcom/google/common/base/Function;)Ljava/util/concurrent/ConcurrentMap; from class com.jolbox.bonecp.BoneCPDataSource
com.jolbox.bonecp.BoneCPDataSource.<init>(BoneCPDataSource.java:64)
com.mango.games.db.manager.connectionpool.BoneCPPooling.init(BoneCPPooling.java:41)
com.mango.games.db.manager.connectionpool.BoneCPPooling.<init>(BoneCPPooling.java:21)
com.mango.games.db.manager.connectionpool.BoneCPPooling.getInstance(BoneCPPooling.java:33)
com.mango.games.db.manager.connectionpool.PoolFactory.getPooling(PoolFactory.java:28)
com.mango.games.db.UserAccount.getUserAccountbyUserID(UserAccount.java:225)
com.mango.games.tcp.handlers.QuickPlayHandler.handleClientRequest(QuickPlayHandler.java:56)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.extensions.SFSExtension.handleClientRequest(SFSExtension.java:208)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.controllers.v290.ExtensionReqController.processRequest(ExtensionReqController.java:174)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.controllers.v290.ExtensionReqController$1.run(ExtensionReqController.java:68)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Thanks,
Pankaj
Lapo
Site Admin

Re: strange error while db connection using BoneCP library

Postby Lapo » 20 Mar 2017, 08:30

( NOTE: The thread was moved here since it was mistakenly posted under the "Actionscript API" section )

Hi,
I don't think I can help you as I don't know what the library you're using.
In any case here's a bit of explanation on the error you're seeing:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7076 ... ess-method

cheers
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games

Return to “SFS2X Questions”