I want to ask if Sfx meets GDPR?

Post here your questions about SFS2X. Here we discuss all server-side matters. For client API questions see the dedicated forums.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

khaldrogo

I want to ask if Sfx meets GDPR?

Postby khaldrogo » 14 Mar 2021, 03:19

Shark vacuums - a good choice for busy housewives

When a friend of mine asked if she should buy a shark lift away deluxe vacuum, I immediately gave my stamp of approval to it because I love that vacuum right from my first use. As a matter of fact, if a vacuum can solve all the problems that a busy working mom with three kids and one pet dog in a big 2-floor house like me has to deal with, then it absolutely can satisfy anyone.

Check Over: Shark navigator NV360

Which shark vacuum is the best?

It depends, obviously. But I can tell the shark navigator series is among the most high-rated vacuum cleaners by consumers, so you can be assured that any model can give you a pleasant cleaning experience.

After reading countless reviews about it, my choice went to shark navigator lift-away deluxe professional bagless vacuum (nv360). You should make a list of features that you prioritize based on your own needs. For me, the bagless feature is the first requirement I look for when considering a new vacuum. Being a working mom myself, I don't have all the time in the world, so I hated every single time I had to go to stores and buy replacement bags for my old vacuum.

Another important feature that I require is it shouldn't create any dust allergy for my kids. That's why I was so happy when I found out any Shark navigator lift away deluxe NV360 has this cool anti allergen complete seal technology.

Is it true that the shark vacuum can clean all surfaces?

Well, it amazingly is true for at least all the surfaces of my house. I don't know about yours, but I can share that there are a lot of thick carpets and rugs in my place, which made me struggle every time I had to do the cleaning job. But this vacuum strongly picked up all the dirt and pet hair. It was so powerful that it surprised me right at my first use. Obviously, the suction power is so much stronger than my old one's that it makes me feel I am doing the chore effortlessly.

Besides, it is so convenient that the lift-away mode allows me to clean areas that are normally hard to reach. The detachable canister enables portability and easy to maneuver. I no longer have to suffer from carrying the whole vacuum everywhere in my house.

Is the vacuum itself easy to clean?

Yes, it is, and all the tools and accessories along with it also. The dust canister is detachable and very easy to empty. The vacuum itself is relatively smaller than I imagined. But it does a much better job at cleaning than my old bulky one. What's more, it is remarkably lighter.

Read The Article: Shark NV360 review

Overall I am so satisfied with my shark vacuum nv360. I don't always give my stamp to something. But when I do, you can be assured that it is a golden stamp. So consider a shark vacuum if you are searching for a new one.
Last edited by khaldrogo on 22 Dec 2023, 06:46, edited 6 times in total.
Lapo
Site Admin

Re: I want to ask if Sfx meets GDPR?

Postby Lapo » 15 Mar 2021, 08:22

Hello,
the answer is yes and you can read all the details here:
http://docs2x.smartfoxserver.com/Overview/privacy

If there's any other questions let us know.
Cheers
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games

Return to “SFS2X Questions”