443 open but unable contact licence server

Post here your questions about SFS2X. Here we discuss all server-side matters. For client API questions see the dedicated forums.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

ellixcyr

443 open but unable contact licence server

Postby ellixcyr » 24 Jun 2021, 22:52

hello,
This is a very strange problem with sfs2x v 2.13, on some servers. I explain.
First our Licence is Dynamic mode
We have 2 servers, one dev and the other is prod, wich ip 37.187.x.x each , on same datacenter with OVH in france, and on them , sfs2x can not contact the Licence server.
Of course , port 443 is fully opened, and we have a valid licence for 500 users.

Then, i have rent another new server for test, with OVH, located in another datacenter, but still in france with ip 37.187.x.x, with only, ubuntu, openjdk, no firewall actived and port 433 of course opened, and same issue, sfs2x can not contact the licence server.

Then i have rent another one, the fourth, new server, still with Ovh, but located in London, with ip 51.89.x.x , same Ubuntu machine, same config, only openjdk, no firewall actived and port 443 opened, and miracle it works, sfs2x can reach the Licence server.

Crazy thing ...., Is it possible to know the ip address of the Licence server to test a ping from the 3 servers in fail to contact the licence server.
And, Ovh says no problems from us, then, Sfs2x Team can explain to me , why i have this issue only with ip begining with 37.187.x.x ?
Thank a lot
elixcyr
Lapo
Site Admin

Re: 443 open but unable contact licence server

Postby Lapo » 25 Jun 2021, 16:26

Hi,
would it be possible for you to give us temporary SSH access to one of these servers that cannot reach the License Server?
We'd be interested to investigate the issue and see if it's an OS config issue or something else.

If this is possible you can get in touch with us directly via our support@... email box. Please also add a reference to this discussion.

Thanks
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games
ellixcyr

Re: 443 open but unable contact licence server

Postby ellixcyr » 26 Jun 2021, 14:44

hello,

Of course, yes, i will contact you with support@
Thanks
ellixcyr

Solved - Re: 443 open but unable contact licence server

Postby ellixcyr » 27 Jun 2021, 17:11

Hello, problem solved , due with lib conflits.
Thank to Lapo for his great Job
:wink:

Return to “SFS2X Questions”