Error in Unity Tris Example!!

Post here your questions about the Unity / .Net / Mono / Windows 8 / Windows Phone 8 API for SFS2X

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

wadapav

Error in Unity Tris Example!!

Postby wadapav » 31 Oct 2018, 13:17

I'm running into an error when using the basic Tris example for Unity.
I have the SmartFoxServer2x running on my machine.
I start the Unity client in Editor.
It connects to the server
I can connect and click on create 'New Game'
but then I get the following error

Code: Select all

Exception: com.smartfoxserver.v2.exceptions.SFSExtensionException
Message: Class not found: sfs2x.extensions.games.tris.TrisExtension
Description: Failure while creating room extension.
Possible Causes: If the CreateRoom request was sent from client make sure that the extension name matches the name of an existing extension
+--- --- ---+
Stack Trace:
+--- --- ---+
com.smartfoxserver.v2.entities.managers.SFSExtensionManager.createJavaExtension(SFSExtensionManager.java:357)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.entities.managers.SFSExtensionManager.createExtension(SFSExtensionManager.java:259)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.entities.managers.SFSRoomManager.createRoomExtension(SFSRoomManager.java:209)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.entities.managers.SFSRoomManager.createRoom(SFSRoomManager.java:168)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.entities.SFSZone.createRoom(SFSZone.java:238)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.api.SFSApi.createRoom(SFSApi.java:623)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.api.SFSApi.createRoom(SFSApi.java:600)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.controllers.system.CreateRoom.execute(CreateRoom.java:205)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.controllers.SystemController.processRequest(SystemController.java:128)
com.smartfoxserver.bitswarm.controllers.AbstractController.run(AbstractController.java:96)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

10:17:06,146 INFO [com.smartfoxserver.v2.controllers.SystemController-1] api.SFSApi - Room created: [ Room: jason's game, Id: 4, Group: games, isGame: true ]
10:17:06,359 WARN [com.smartfoxserver.v2.controllers.ExtensionController-1] controllers.ExtensionController -
com.smartfoxserver.v2.exceptions.SFSExtensionException: No extensions can be invoked: { Zone: BasicExamples }, RoomId: 4
com.smartfoxserver.v2.controllers.ExtensionController.processRequest(ExtensionController.java:120)
com.smartfoxserver.bitswarm.controllers.AbstractController.run(AbstractController.java:96)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

I really don't get why it's telling me "Class not found: sfs2x.extensions.games.tris.TrisExtension" because TrisExtension is necessary just to connect and it's obviously does that.
Last edited by wadapav on 31 Oct 2018, 18:55, edited 1 time in total.
Lapo
Site Admin

Re: Error in Unity Tris Example!!

Postby Lapo » 31 Oct 2018, 14:53

Hi,
it seems like you did not deploy the game's Extension.
Take a look at the docs here:
http://docs2x.smartfoxserver.com/ExamplesUnity/tris

Specifically to the "Setup & Run" section.
Thanks
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games

Return to “SFS2X C# API”