Jelastic problem from smartfox site

Post here your questions about SFS2X. Here we discuss all server-side matters. For client API questions see the dedicated forums.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

truongpham

Jelastic problem from smartfox site

Postby truongpham » 17 Dec 2019, 05:49

Hello everyone,
I dont know anyone see this problem, but i go to this page(https://smartfoxserver.com/cloud/jelastic) following tutorial in Jelastic document, i saw an error , you guys can see in attachments

any help appriciated, thanks in advance
Attachments
smartfox_error.PNG
(80.93 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Lapo
Site Admin

Re: Jelastic problem from smartfox site

Postby Lapo » 17 Dec 2019, 07:43

Hi,
that's strange. Maybe some of your browser plugins cause the issue? Such as an ad blockers or similar tools?
Maybe try with another browser or use an "anonymous" browser window, which usually bypasses the plugins.

Let us know.
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games
truongpham

Postby truongpham » 17 Dec 2019, 07:58

Hi @lapo,
i checked in "incognito mode" on Chrome, and Firefox, same issue
p/s: one more, i'm not a fan of Ad Blocker or some plugin like that
Attachments
smartfox_error.PNG
(135.57 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Lapo
Site Admin

Postby Lapo » 17 Dec 2019, 16:04

I have no idea why it doesn't work for you.
We have done a couple of tests from different connections, using various browsers including Chrome and it works just fine. Even using Tor Browser (which blocks a lot of scripts and extra stuff) it works as expected.

Are you maybe behind a proxy server?
Thanks
Lapo

--

gotoAndPlay()

truongpham

Postby truongpham » 22 Dec 2019, 11:54

Sry for late reply, but not only me, we had to test 2 PC in 2 place in Vietnam, and the issue still occur, i'll report if it work
p/s: Can you suggest me about how to register relastic with smartfox, no need to click the button on smartfox site? or any good cloud server support smartfox directly?
thanks in advance
Lapo
Site Admin

Postby Lapo » 22 Dec 2019, 18:04

Hi,
I have tested using a VPN connection based in Vietnam (city of Kon Dơng) and I can see the same problem. It looks like this might be caused by the so-called "Bamboo Firewall".

Can you suggest me about how to register relastic with smartfox, no need to click the button on smartfox site? or any good cloud server support smartfox directly?

If you have access to a VPN that can connect outside Vietnam, I would recommend using it.
Otherwise can you access the Jelastic website without issues?
An alternative to Jelastic would be Amazon AWS, which should be accessible from your country as well.

Hope it helps
Lapo

--

gotoAndPlay()

Lapo
Site Admin

Postby Lapo » 22 Dec 2019, 18:05

Hi,
I have tested using a VPN connection based in Vietnam (city of Kon Dơng) and I can see the same problem. It looks like this might be caused by the so-called "Bamboo Firewall".

Can you suggest me about how to register relastic with smartfox, no need to click the button on smartfox site? or any good cloud server support smartfox directly?

If you have access to a VPN that can connect outside Vietnam, I would recommend using it.
Otherwise can you access the Jelastic website without issues?
An alternative to Jelastic would be Amazon AWS, which should be accessible from your country as well.

Hope it helps
Lapo

--

gotoAndPlay()

Black

Postby Black » 09 Jan 2020, 10:48

I have same issues, u can go to https://github.com/jelastic-jps/smartfoxserver-2x. It will resolve this

Return to “SFS2X Questions”