Looking for Phaser 3 / JS / TS + SmartFox dev (paid hourly)

SmartFoxServer gurus looking for a new job and companies looking for multi-player developers, this is the right place to meet!

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

falcan

Looking for Phaser 3 / JS / TS + SmartFox dev (paid hourly)

Postby falcan » 15 Jun 2022, 09:36

Hey guys,

I'm looking for someone who is at least decent with Phaser 3 / TypeScript, knows a bit about Tiled (and Smartfox, obviously :) and is available for regularly irregular paid work (hourly). We can use a 3rd party system for the payments initially (Fiverr, Freelancer etc.). I'm posting here because I didn't have much luck trying to find devs with Phaser / SFX skills on those platforms directly.

The project is a little avatar world with minigames, using SmartFox for multiplayer. It is partially done, I'd need you to continue the development. If we agree on an hourly rate, we can start right away (I'd send all the details separately). There's at least couple weeks / months worth of work for you, depending on how the project goes (there's work in queue waiting now, and we'd see afterwards).

- You should be a decent enough developer, TypeScript or JavaScript willing to transition to TypeScript (ie you don't need to be a TS expert).
- You should have some SmartFox experience to be able to work on the server side logic as well, though it should be easy to pick up even if you're just starting out.
- You should be reliable & honest & be able to openly communicate about your progress.

Thanks!
Pavel

Return to “Job offers and requests”