We just released v1.7.9 of the SFS2X C# client API for Unity / .Net / Mono / Universal Windows Platform.
- Rewritten BlueBox client, using .Net 4.5.x classes.
- Added support for BlueBox (tunneled) connection over HTTPS.
- Added support for proxy settings for the BlueBox connection (not available under Universal Windows Platform).
- Rewritten SmartFox.InitCrypto() method; now it doesn’t require to be run as a coroutine in Unity.
- Unified .DLLs for Unity and .Net/Mono; now both environments can reference the same library.
- Updated WebsocketSharp library for Unity WebGL builds.
…And we also fixed a WSS connection issue in Unity.
You can get the updated API at this url: https://www.smartfoxserver.com/download/sfs2x#p=client